Now if your as unorganized as me you will be starting to think "Oh crap, I need to start present shopping!" so this post is dedicated to us. The late-comers, the indecisive pressie shopper, or the people that just haven't had time, I am with you and luckily I have trawled the internet in search of prezzies for the whole family, of course, on a budget. This post is just the women, will be posting again in a couple days with gifts for the men, so stay tuned!
Hope you like them :)
1. Stainless steel Vacuum travel flask with cute animal design - Less than £5 - Ebay
2. Fluffy slippers - £6.99 - Ebay
3. Vintage over-sized jumper - £17 - Etsy
4. Tipsy wine glass set - £10 - Prezzybox
5. We love you grandma, necklace - £37 - Etsy
6.More issues than vogue - £6 - Etsy
7. Family tree personalized necklace - £18 - Etsy
8. Decorated Polar bear jewellery box - £20 - Homescapes
9. Sky umbrella - £19.99 - The umbrella shop
10. Baby's first Christmas engraved Christmas tree ornament - £7.99 - Etsy
11. Snowflake mug - £10 - Etsy
12.Green crochet insert dress - £38.50 - House of Fraser (couldn't resist some fashion)
13. Panda fluffy socks - £8 - John Lewis
14. Big sis/ little sis personalized silver bracelets - £14 - Etsy
Hope you liked them. Come back in a couple days for the men's gift guide!
And don't forget to follow on Bloglovin'